UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

opinions, please

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:39 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5074443/Spanish-transsexual-pregnant-with-twins.html
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

Music style : Varies From Classical to Metal
Favourite Band : Elvis/Rolling Stones
Religious View : Spiritualist
Political view : Free for all!

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 pm

That link made me lol. But I do agree they have every right to have a child, just as much as anyone. If they are in a loving happy relationship, and they want a child why not? The child would probably be much happier with them, than say the thousands of underage girls who can't even look after themselves let alone a child........
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:44 pm

i dont see the big deal myself about it either. i think things like this are made a huge issue of because its not 'normal' , whatever normal is.
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm

This society, can't handle anything that isn't considered the 'norm' it's pathetic. It's a worse tabo, for a gay couple to have a child, than it is for a 14 year old to. And they wonder why society is failing...
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:49 pm

very true. people need to pull their head of their arses and see that everyone is different and just accept it
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:49 pm

The child in question should be taken into account here. This child will be raised by two same sex partners, and has to go to school, which is a very hard place for a child to be in today's world with bullying, belittlement, stress of life.

is it fair for this child to be raised out of the norm when it will likely effect his younger years greatly?

All I'm doing is arguing the other side here...
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 pm

The more common it was, the less it would be an issue. So if we allowed all that wanted a child, then it wouldn't be such a big issue. It's like saying (back in the days) a black child shouldn't be allowed, because it isn't the norm in a school and it would be bullied.
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:56 pm

it has been done so many times before and will continue to be done. its how people raise their children to how they think about these things. my daughter knew what a lesbian was at the age of 3
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Exactly, it's nothing 'wrong' or 'bad' it doesn't mean the child will become a crazed mental person when it is older. Nor does it mean bullying if we bring children up the right way, the way to accept everyone for who they are, not what they are.
Personally, I'd rather know a child was in a home where it was loved by two women or men, and where they brought they child up right. Rather than some 14 year old girl, who won't know how to bring up herself, let alone a child...
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Its making it more common though, thats the step thats being hesitantly taken...

Maybe one day, in a perfect world, where the asshole school bullies, bigots, and the rest, start getting shot at birth, then kids brought up in out of the norm situations will have a much easier life...or better yet, things out of the norm wont be out of the norm at all, it will be considered norm...

Until then though, its a case of how it will effect the child to me, and school years are hard enough for some children, without being considered outcasts because they have two dads, or two mothers (the latter not being such an issue as it stands in todays world)

shrug
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 pm

it doesnt matter whether your mother or father has had a sex change, both your parents are of the same sex, your a single parent or in a man/woman relationship.so long as the child/children are cared for properly it shouldnt matter
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:03 pm

i was an odd one out at school because my parents were still together.
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Right, I just posted a long fucking essay and my dad fucked the internet and I lost it, so I am sorry if this one is a bit blunt!
Right: I was bullied because my parents were together
I was bullied because I came from a nicer home than most
I was bullied because I wasn't a chav
I was bullied because my granddad died and it really affected me (he wsa like my dad) I found him dead on the floor, I was bullied being told he woudl have maggots crawling in him. Bla bla.
The point is, kids find millions of reasons to bully a child, regardless. The main issue and cause for concern, is not 'does this kid come from two different sex parents?' it should be; 'does this kid come from a loving, caring happy home?' it's down to parents to explain not everyone is the same, thats a parenting issue, not a child issue.
A child could be bullied because their parents are alternative 'oh your mums a freak' bla bla, does that mean alternative people shouldn't be allowed children?
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:12 pm

queen of hearts wrote:
it doesnt matter whether your mother or father has had a sex change, both your parents are of the same sex, your a single parent or in a man/woman relationship.so long as the child/children are cared for properly it shouldnt matter

Whilst you are right, you're also a minority who would believe that. its a fact that women are more comfortable around gay men than straight men are, though obviously a minority are as well. If the same sex couple were to have a daughter, socially it would be easier for the child to be accepted because boys don't understand that sort of thing until they're older, and I bet statistics would show, more boys are bullied about being gay than girls are, though thats not to say they aren't.

Also, governments would have to take into account the society outside of school, for a gay couple to be accepted by all probably goes against everything taught in the bible...

This is a situation where right and wrong is distorted because of the majority who'd think its wrong.

You can't deny what a male child would go through in his younger years if parented by a same sex male couple, and also that it would be slightly more acceptable if the couple were women, or the child was female and the couple male..

Remember we're living in a society full of hypocrisy's, this being one of them. If there was a petition to be signed granting this and making it the norm I'd sign, but you can't ignore the way society is at present. the world needs a good kick up the back side tbh, and maybe queen of hearts could whack equality into everyone. grin
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Like I said, down to parenting and society.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:14 pm

people should, I'm just trying to explain why society says they should'nt...
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 pm

But why should people suffer? Like I said, so many things are frowned upon. So many kids get bullied for millions of reasons. Your reason you've stated just sounds like a cop out...
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes, I agree. Society is a contradiction...

poxy thing!
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:19 pm

what is the norm? years ago it was frowned upon to have a child and not be married, now thats ok. everyone has different opinions on different issues
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:20 pm

happy nod
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Well maybe this will be the turning point then, don't get me wrong, i'm just seeing it from the other sides point of view, I don't think it's right...

it's just the way it is shrug
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:21 pm

'jus the way it is' not too long ago, it was 'wrong' for anyone other than white to bein this country other than for slaves... that changed, why can't this?
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:24 pm

it might do, the important thing to remember is, its not my fault that it isn't...

shrug
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:25 pm

i dont think it should be spread all over the news about it though, thats why some cant accept it and make it a big abnormal freak show
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Yes, some discretion would've been useful... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

opinions, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please Empty

Back to top Go down

opinions, please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Bloggers' Corner :: Experiences, Thoughts, and Opinions-
Jump to: