UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, who's got what done?

Go down 
+7
Firecracker
Girl_Anachronism
McFlurry
queen of hearts
dan-dan
Freakshow
AngelMutley
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

So, who's got what done? Empty
PostSubject: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

What body modification have you had done?

I have each ear done twice, that's it No Boring, I know. I'd like more pierced but it's not practical while I'm looking for a job. I had my nose pierced twice but it went manky each time, probably cos I had it done with a gun rather than a needle Sad
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah apparently guns are the worse way of doing it . . .
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:04 pm

So I've been told, since. The guy who I spoke to about it said if I wanted it done with a needle, it would pierce better through the scar tissue I have from the other twice. Dunno how true that is, but he did do it for a living.
Back to top Go down
dan-dan
Sane
Sane
dan-dan

Music style : Pop, Rock, Alternative, Indy, Metal, Dance, Trance, Hardcore... Anything really!
Favourite Band : Linkin Park
Religious View : I believe in mother nature Smile
Political view : Politics drive the people of our world futher apart, and rape our planet!

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Piercing guns are very bad. Peircing guns CANNOT be autoclaved. The ONLY effective way to sterilize is by autoclave, so although the stud will be sterile, there will still be blood and fluids on the gun itself. With the epidemic of HIV and AIDS, there's more than minor infection to be concerned about.

Guns don't pierce, they TEAR! You're forcing an almost blunt object through your ear with force. A piercing needle is very sharp and hollow ('u' shaped so you don't loose the skin), and the hole you create will be to the exact same size of the jewellery.
Back to top Go down
dan-dan
Sane
Sane
dan-dan

Music style : Pop, Rock, Alternative, Indy, Metal, Dance, Trance, Hardcore... Anything really!
Political view : Politics drive the people of our world futher apart, and rape our planet!

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm

I have:
Stetched lobes to 10mm
Septum (nose)
Helix (ear)
Split tongue
4 tattoos

Retired:
Tongue piercing
Industrial (ear)
Tragus (ear)
Labret (lip)
Eyebrow
Prince Albert (genital)
Lorum (genital)
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:40 pm

what on earth made you get your genitals pierced?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
dan-dan
Sane
Sane
dan-dan

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:00 pm

queen of hearts wrote:
what on earth made you get your genitals pierced?! Shocked

Love the look of them for one! Sexual purpose for the case of one. Something a little different too I guess. Nothing beats the shock factor after telling someone, kinda like my tongue lol

I totally loved them, and so did my gf at the time. I'm getting them redone as soon as money permits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm

One of my exes had his neck pierced. Well, I'm not very good at describing stuff lol but it was the skin at the front, near his adam's apple.
dunce
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

someone i know had the back of his neck done argh!
Back to top Go down
McFlurry
Sane
Sane

Music style : Hard Rock
Favourite Band : Breaking Benjamin
Religious View : I'm not religious
Political view : Obama has what we need... hopefully Razz

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 am

Lol... I have one ear pierced... I'm bad-ass!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm

LOL Mcflurry, i haven't even got that any more!

i used to have 2 in my ear and 1 in my eyebrow. But my eyebrow rejected the bar and pushed it out.

Sad
Back to top Go down
McFlurry
Sane
Sane

Music style : Hard Rock
Favourite Band : Breaking Benjamin
Religious View : I'm not religious
Political view : Obama has what we need... hopefully Razz

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am

That sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 pm

i have my ears done twice,was 3 times and had my nose done twice but i took them out
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

Music style : Varies From Classical to Metal
Favourite Band : Elvis/Rolling Stones
Religious View : Spiritualist
Political view : Free for all!

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

Sadly, I only have my ears, belly, monroe and septum done these days.
But I used to have /ahem
-Septum stretched
-Cheeks
-Temple
-3 x lips
-Vertical Labret
-Tongue
-Tragus
-Nipple
-Either Side of my nose
I reeeeeeally want my sub - clavicals done also, but have been unable to find anyone who will do them (anyone I would trust anyway) Does anyone know of a good piercer that would be willing to do them? (and yes I know the risks =) )
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Sane
Sane

Music style : Your text here
Favourite Band : Your text here
Religious View : Your text here
Political view : Your text here

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm

I have my ears pierced twice and four tattoos (one of them is my first sons name and I will be adding my second sons name soon).

I did have my eyebrow done but it went funny so I took it out. Had my nose done twice but I'm an accountant and it didnt really go with the suit lol. I had my belly button done but it stretched too much in pregnancy so I had to take it out.

I would like one of my nipples pierced but my baby making days are not done yet and as I breast feed I will wait until after then.
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

I love tattoos, I only have five atm though =( can't wait till i can get the cash for more!
Awww, those are cute tats =) i'm a strong believer in tattoos having a strong meaning, and I don't think you could get much stronger than your childs name =)
How many kids are you planning on having?! =O
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Sane
Sane

Music style : Your text here
Favourite Band : Your text here
Religious View : Your text here
Political view : Your text here

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Well I also have one step son so we will probably only have one more. Four kiddies would be enough for us.
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm

That is cute happy nod
Back to top Go down
Laura!:D
Sane
Sane
Laura!:D

Music style : hardcoreeeeeeeeee
Favourite Band : Bon Jovi
Religious View : "Free Party"
Political view : errrr

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm

I had my nose pierced with a gun, it was fine Razz
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 pm

my nose went maky both times, was pierced with a gun. i only have 1 tattoo atm on the top of my arm that says my daughters name. dont really know why i havent been back and added my other daughter to it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Nose pierced with a gun?! No offense, but thats SOOOOO risky in soooo many ways.
Sometimes it doesn't even go through!
When I was 14 - I got it - well I found somewhere that would pierce me underage (dodgy obviously) and I argued with this man that I wanted it done with a needle, as I knew the risks, he assured me it would be fine, and as I was desperate for it, I went ahead, got half way through my nose. I was like I TOLD YOU. Lol.
Tattoo guns shouldn't be used for anything really, especially not an area with cartilage, you're very lucky it didn't collapse!!!!
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 pm

i didnt know the risks then otherwise i never would have got it done with a gun. this was nearly 10 years ago, never again
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Same here, mine was done over 10 years ago and I knew nothing of the risks then either. If I had it done again there is no way it would be with a gun!
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Luckily, body modification has advanced
I JUST NEED IT TO ADVANCE MORE SO THAT A DECENT PIERCER WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING MY SUB CLAVICALS /rages
lol
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sane
Sane

Music style : Rock/metal/industrial
Favourite Band : The Saturdays
Religious View : I am tolerant, but more spiritual than religious
Political view : All over

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Most of mine are in my ears these days... Lobes at 12mm, soon to be 14 muwahaha
Normal lobes... 18g, 20? I don't know what normal is?
Conch
Upper Conch (using my own terminology)
Scaffold (but 2 seperate bars)
Helix
Err halfway up (or down if you are a pessimist?) my ear
aaaand lip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who's got what done?   So, who's got what done? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who's got what done?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Entertainment and General Interest Forums :: Body Modification-
Jump to: