UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senoir dan-dan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dan-dan
Sane
Sane

Music style : Pop, Rock, Alternative, Indy, Metal, Dance, Trance, Hardcore... Anything really!
Favourite Band : Linkin Park
Religious View : I believe in mother nature Smile
Political view : Politics drive the people of our world futher apart, and rape our planet!

PostSubject: Senoir dan-dan   Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm

A little about me... My name is Danny, or Dan. I'm 24 years young and from the little island of Jersey.

I recently lost my full-time job and I'm desperately trying to find a new one. In the evening I work as a delivery driver of food.

I love going out and partying with my friends! I drink loads and enjoy the occasional E or coke binge Smile You DON'T want to see me dancing though!

I have many hobbies/interests, these include travelling, diving, kayaking, driving, fishing, gambling, sex, swimming, bowling, pool, drinking/partying, beaches, movies, reading, music, trying new and exciting things.....

I'm a very happy person, and rarely let anything get me down. I'm very free spirited too... lifes too short to live up to other peoples/societys expectations!
I'm quite friendly, so don't be scared to say hello. I only bite sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freakshow
Admin

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: Senoir dan-dan   Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Well hello there and welcome . . . again!

Very Happy

Senoir dan-dan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Bloggers' Corner :: All About Me!-
Jump to: