UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mushrooms, the magic variety!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

Mushrooms, the magic variety! Empty
PostSubject: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 am

So I was going out to an illegal rave 1 night - and started the night at a mates flat. We was well psyched - it was like some multi - system rave and I think it was Valentines night or some ''special'' occasion. Anyway - he used to collect strange drugs and keep them in a box. He was showing me them and there were a few mushrooms in there - which I asked to buy. I'd never done them before - and I think I ended up paying like a tenner for them - maybe £15 He didn't want to part with them but I can be persistent at times and he needed the money.
So because I've never taken them before he said don't eat them all - maybe even wait until we're at the party before doing so - but I did - there and then. FAIL.
They tasted bitter - very bitter - and the taste kinda stuck to the back of your throat - for ages - no matter how much you drink . . .
Everything seemed fine for a while - I think it took like 30 minutes to start feeling the effects. That's when I started to feel paranoid - It was really intense and I somehow led myself to the conclusion I had taken dodgy mushrooms. It was a long time ago now - almost 6 years so the exact feelings I got from it are hazy at best - but I remember not wanting to go out like this and ended up walking home.
As I was walking I started to feel the effects really heavily - as cars drove by me they echoed into the night - which itself seemed to move slightly around me. People walked past me and their voices just seemed to reverberate until they were long gone. This worsened the more I walked - and I was CONVINCED I was going to die.
I thought I would get home, and just drop dead of poisoning - I was wrong though.
After all the panic and confusion I got home and as soon as I was back in the warm - and on my own I seemed to become more comfortable with everything - and the buzz started to flow through me rather than shock its way through. I was kinda relieved so I went to watch a film upstairs - which was pointless cos everything was moving and all audio was echoed to fuck - I basically couldn't see shit nor hear it. But I felt extremely happy and I was laughing during the rest of the trip.
I was amazed at how my hand looked when I waved it in front of me - like it was moving through a strobe - I found this hilarious for some reason.
Well it was like that for a few hours until my parents came home - it had started to ease off but my mum came in and it felt strange having to look at her whilst her face was rippling.

All in all - the buzz was a pretty mad experience - although if you ever take them and it's your 1st time I'd listen to more experienced peoples advice on how to take them in the correct doses.
Back to top Go down
dan-dan
Sane
Sane
dan-dan

Music style : Pop, Rock, Alternative, Indy, Metal, Dance, Trance, Hardcore... Anything really!
Favourite Band : Linkin Park
Religious View : I believe in mother nature Smile
Political view : Politics drive the people of our world futher apart, and rape our planet!

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Mushrooms, mushrooms, how I hate thee!
Anything pyschedelic is a serious danger to our mental health. I'm so glad I never went on to LSD like all my friends... a 12 hour trip? No thanks! I do have an interesting/scary Salvia trip I might post some time.

What used to drive me fucking mad was when someone would say 'don't worry, it's all in your head!'
WFT? Of course it's in my head, just like what you're sensing is in yours. All of our senses that connect us to reality are controlled by our brain. When these drugs take effect, you do infact leave reality as you normally perceive it. grrrrr....
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

I have never done mushrooms. Though I might, some day....I was gonna grow em but I watched some DVds about it and it looked like a LOT of work.
Like Dan-Dan I have done Salvia. That was pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
Sayf Udeen
Sane
Sane
Sayf Udeen

Music style : .
Favourite Band : .
Religious View : Muslim
Political view : .

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 am

Oh dear.
Never done them. Never will.

How often do you do them? :S
What are the risks?
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 am

me neither so dont worry

risks-----

Ingesting magic mushrooms can cause stomach pains, nausea and vomiting;

Bad 'trips' can happen, and there's no going back until the effects have worn off;

Like any hallucinogen, magic mushrooms can complicate existing mental problems;

Serious health risk and even death may result due to eating the wrong kind of mushrooms;

Fly agaric mushrooms are hallucinogenic but contain no psilocybin or psilocin. However, they are difficult to take safely and there's much debate over whether fly agaric mushrooms are potentially lethal or not.

not many risks really.
Back to top Go down
Sayf Udeen
Sane
Sane
Sayf Udeen

Music style : .
Favourite Band : .
Religious View : Muslim
Political view : .

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mushrooms, the magic variety!   Mushrooms, the magic variety! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mushrooms, the magic variety!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Bloggers' Corner :: Experiences, Thoughts, and Opinions-
Jump to: