UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ouija boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

ouija boards Empty
PostSubject: ouija boards   ouija boards EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

the ouija board is normally sold as a childrens game.although it is sold as a game it is best used by someone who at least knows how to do some type of protection ritual first before attempting to use one.the reason for this is you dont want some spirit good or bad to possibly enter your body or to keep hanging around after you are done.a simple ritual to strengthen the aura will be sufficiant.you may want to do a banishing ritual afterwards to make sure that the spirit goes away.
once you have got your board all you need is some candles and maybe some incense and a quiet place to work.

right,once in the quiet place in your house where you wont be disturbed,turn off the lights and light the candles and incense.if you have 2 people it always seems to work better.do your protection ritual,if you dont know one then you can imagine your body surrounded by a sphere of bright white light.the colour white is always used for purity and protection.then when you are relaxed enough,each person place their fingertips on the edge of the disc.dont push down on it or it wont be able to move properly.you can then ask if there is anyone present with you in the room,or are there any spirits who want to communicate.it may take a little while before it starts to move.when it does move towards the yes,you know you have made contact with some kind of entity.it usually takes a few minutes or so to start getting any results if you do.dont expect results everytime you use it though,you arent commanding the spirit just simply asking if they would like to talk.once you have made contact,ask the spirits name.you can thren ask any questions you like.sometimes when the spirit is ready to leave,the disc will just fly off the board.when you are done,make sure you do some kind of banishing ritual to make sure the spirit has gone.you dont have to do the banishing but its better if you can.

i am not responsible for anything you do or bad experiences! perplexed
Back to top Go down
dan-dan
Sane
Sane
dan-dan

Music style : Pop, Rock, Alternative, Indy, Metal, Dance, Trance, Hardcore... Anything really!
Favourite Band : Linkin Park
Religious View : I believe in mother nature Smile
Political view : Politics drive the people of our world futher apart, and rape our planet!

ouija boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: ouija boards   ouija boards EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

I've never tried one and not sure that I ever would.

Have you actually tried one yourself? What was your experience?
I've heard so many stories, just find it hard to believe. I just can't fully grasp the concept of spirits, and even more so, communicating with them. And even if I could, I think I'd get too weirded out if I did... Kind of throws out the whole 'you die, you're dead' theory out the window lol
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

ouija boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: ouija boards   ouija boards EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:28 pm

no i have never tried it properly,i have messed around with my friends at school with a home made one years ago.im not sure if i would do one or not,i would like to see if it worked though glare
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

ouija boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: ouija boards   ouija boards EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:49 pm

would anyone else use one or has?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ouija boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: ouija boards   ouija boards Empty

Back to top Go down

ouija boards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Knowledge 101 :: Free Spirited Discussions 101-
Jump to: