UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the preacher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

the preacher Empty
PostSubject: the preacher   the preacher EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:51 pm

The Preacher was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation -- no one wanted him to leave.

Soren, who owns several car dealerships in the city, stands up and proclaims, "If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every two years, and his wife with a Chevy minivan to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds. Not to be outdone, his brother Magnus, who owns several rental houses in town, stands and says, "If the Preacher will stay on here, I'll let him and his family stay rent free in one of my rental houses, right down the block!"

More sighs and loud applause. Lena, now age 88, stands and announces with a smile, "If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex!"

There is total silence until finally the Preacher, blushing, asks her, "Lena, whatever possessed you to say that?"

Lena's 90-year-old husband, Ole, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, and shaking his head from side to side. Lena smiles broadly and replies, "Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Screw the preacher!'"
Back to top Go down

the preacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Unsane Randomness :: The Funnies!-
Jump to: