UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i have seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
queen of hearts
Admin

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: i have seen   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

i believe i have seen a ghost and i have definatly heard some strange things.

i saw the shape of a person come out the corner of my bedroom,from the side of the wardrobe.it got part way across the room and dissapeared.it was like a mist type thing.nope i never shit my pants like i always thought i would if i saw anything,it was kinda weird.

another experience i had was in my living room.my door had come off the hinges and was leaning up against the wall.normally when the door is up n opened,it catches on the floor and makes a dragging noise.i was sat there with one of my friends and we heard the noise of the door opening.pretty freaky when it was up against the wall and not even hanging. hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: i have seen   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 pm

The flat I used to live in had weird stuff going on. We could snse there was something there.
So one night, me and my fiance did a sceance. We were asking questions and asking for 1 tap for yes, 2 for no.
This was a really small block of flats, above a shop, 3 flats in the whole building, and it was night time so the shop 2 below had closed. I was the only person living in the flats at the time.
We got responses to every question we asked. There were no other sounds until we asked for a response.
We also started tapping the floor, and asking for the "ghost" to repeat the pattern we had tapped. It did, perfectly, every time.
This is one of the most amazing, weird things I have ever experienced.
All this was being recorded onto mini disk. When we went to bed, we left it recording. It was one of those flats witht he living room and kitchen combined. The bedroom was at the opposite end of the flat. When we listened to the recording the next day, wecould hear the fridge door opening and closing, and what sounded like my pile of magazines being picked up and dropped.
We never felt threatened by the ghost, just facsinated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freakshow
Admin

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: i have seen   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Who you gonna call?

bop

AngelMutley
Sane
Sane

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: i have seen   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Lol thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queen of hearts
Admin

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: i have seen   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

ghost busters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have seen   

Back to top Go down

i have seen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Bloggers' Corner :: Experiences, Thoughts, and Opinions-
Jump to: