UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! Empty
PostSubject: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 am

I hate people who think they know everything just because they read science weekly. I HATE those cocky cunts who reply to your thoughts with scientific evidence that your thoughts are wrong. I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK SCIENCE IS THE ONLY MEANS OF ATTAINING KNOWLEDGE. I hate those cunting professor wannabe's, with their fuckin pipes n slippers, replying to my threads of my own thoughts, in which I always clearly they state ARE MY OWN THOUGHTS that I have developed into a theory - I always say at the end its open to debate - and give me why I am wrong in some laymen term bullshit, - that is ALWAYS related to matter and how there is nothing else to existence other than matter - when these people don't know FUCK ALL about the concept of philosophy or metaphysics. The fact they think science can prove and disprove everything makes me want to ass rape them with a test tube filled with carborane superacids. (They should enjoy that, I found out the strongest acid from a chemistry site)

They cannot comprehend that in order to attain knowledge you must 1st go through a thought process to pen out your theory, and then, you try to prove or disprove it. Now, in some cases this isn't possible, as there's no science branch for the soul or spirits, heaven hell, god etc. That is where metaphysics come in. They then come in bitching about how science is absolute, nothing can beat the science man, its everything.

in fact, can they even comprehend that the greatest thinkers of all time, determined science and atoms 100's of years before science was around to prove it?

MORONS!

it's not the fact they don't agree, I like debating with them, its how fucking cocky they are and how superior they think they are just because they've read the theory of evolution a couple of times!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 am

These people who think they're so clever wouldn't know an original thought if it came and stuck a knife in their eye. they always relate their answers to somebody else's work. Why can't they say, 'well i think so and so, that's my opinion...'? why is it all, No, that just not right, there is no existences outside reality, nothing can beat the science,, humans are just here to mate and stuff their faces, fuck the fact that existence in science terms is impossible as something would've had to be created out of nothing for it to come to be. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just because they live in a material world and their fuckin arrogance combines with their supreme ignorance to create an entity of pure materialistic bullshit I have to be on the end of a lecture every time I have a thought that is original and hasn't come from a text book.

And, I know I'm right, because these people are still stuck in medieval times, scratching their asses whilst other people do the real thinking, and spouting a load of Darwin on public forums, trying to claim that because they know a couple of things about science that they're intelligent.

YOU'LL BE INTELLIGENT ONCE YOU REALISE THAT ALL LIFE IS EQUAL AND ANIMALS WEREN'T PUT HERE TO BE YOUR DINNER YOU FUCKING CUNTWHORE. WHERE'S THE SCIENCE TO TELL YOU THAT!?!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 pm

*Backs away slowly*............
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:12 pm

I may have been slightly grouchy last night....

i'm a nice guy, really . . .

hehe
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:23 pm

thinking grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!   I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S! Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING PROFESSOR WANNA BE'S!
Page 1 of 1