UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

Music style : Your text here
Favourite Band : Your text here
Religious View : Your text here
Political view : Your text here

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 pm

the goblin noted that those people who portray themselves on the Internet, as they do in "dailylife", are often the least imaginative people, because they run the risk of being tracked down by someone for whatever reason, and because "attraction is based on mystic" and lastly because "who can trust someone if that same person is portraying their own details openly, so the goblin simply said "...honesty is the world of children, adults use discretion till there's no choice, whereas adolescents go through various rebellious guises until they figure this out for themselves, so "the truth" is something like money here, and those "in the know" have something over those "in the dark", and yet how we clamor to know for ourselves until we do, and then we either file it under "discretion" where it's acceptable to us, or under "self deception" where the truth is just too true for our liking..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 pm

"pot smoking" in Switzerland

"...although it is not legal here in the canton of Geneva, it is tolerated by both the police and the authorities, meaning that one can smoke it, grow it for personal use, and carry up to 500grams of it on one, so the only thing which is illegal is its commercialization here, meaning that one can't buy or sell it..." mentioned the goblin adding the next bit "...in fact, the net result of the placing on responsibility on the individual's shoulders, together with the mass information underlining the memory loss, the cancer of the tongue cases, the newly discovered relationship of cannabis to schizophrenia, without even mentioning the effects it has on relationships, friends, family and work, etc., has been it sharp decline in its use here, simply "if the police are going to let them do it, then the kids lose interest soon enough"..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 pm

repost from "coke or pepsi" thread elsewhere

"...can't tell the difference, now if it were the original formula, with its green color and cocaine content, then one might think of it as some real drink, but as it is, beyond the taste which is individual preference period, how can one argue "the one" over "the other" unless someone can prove to me the importance of something other that the taste here..." mentioned the goblin who then added a plug "this post was brought to you care of coffee and the wondrous effects of caffeine"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
queen of hearts
Admin

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 am

applaud i like it, very different Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 am

(the goblin liked queen bot too, saying "...this is not my blog, everyone is welcome to post what they like here as a kind of self bench mark of "what in my life is worth posting" and "am I still posting then"...", in fact, the goblin was not a writer, just a member like everyone else here)

repost from "what are you thinking" thread, elsewhere

the goblin was thinking about this morning's conversation with the driver whose cousin had just died of lung cancer at the age of 42 leaving two young children, "...seems the cousin had hidden the cancer till the last moment, the driver only knowing about it a week ago, and then the death itself yesterday..." mentioned the goblin just shrugging thinking 42 was young, adding "...cigarettes of course..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 pm

repost from a writer's site, just sharing

the goblin liked it here, certainly he felt that he had something in common with the others who had posted back, though whether it was their wish to write, or just their warmth in accepting him, didn't matter, the result remained, and the goblin remained with that result, he turned to his own thoughts again, "...I have met many of you humans in my life, but it always strikes me when I meet someone who is sharing his or her life with their muse fully, they seem different, they don't try to be, nor care much for who has done what either., they simply have something inside that wants to come out through them..." ventured the goblin perhaps explaining why he couldn't help people to write for those external reasons they often gave, though perhaps, if they just continued posting, they too might make contact with her, "...ah, but those same people are few amongst the many amongst the millions out there..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:02 pm

the goblin was thinking in dibs and drabs today but the music was "fine young cannibals" which made up for it as it flooded pictures of younger times when he wrote letters, actually with a pen and paper in the bistro "...yes, I was mad even then, but they got it wrong, it is not "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" it's "he who lives by the sword wants to die by that sword too..." ventured the goblin who couldn't envisage life without his sword then, nor just living on aimlessly, "... for what is life without ones passion in it..." asked the goblin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm

from his dear all diary, 5th September 1996

Dear all,
Oddly, the two responsibilities of "bringing up" and "bringing in" remind me as a parent of the offerings of Cain and Abel, how much more the offering of "bringing in"(the money) burns with a brighter flame, so I am grateful that we live in an age where the clear cut roles of "father brings in" while "mother brings up" have blurred to the point where each parent does both, at least now I can understand the little thankless flame of "bringing up" is far warmer in its unappreciated way.

sin.,flea

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayf Udeen
Sane
Sane

Music style : .
Favourite Band : .
Religious View : Muslim
Political view : .

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Me > fleamailman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 pm

("...thanks..." said the goblin who liked anyone who liked him)

"...sounds exciting at least..." said the goblin, whose life was one of a tourist guide and computer repairman on the outside, though that he knew had little to do with him on the inside since he felt he could become anything he liked if he tried hard enough, "...the internet is a masked ball..." said the goblin adding "...why, is anyone ever old or poor or ugly on the internet then, is it only because they insist on being who they see in the mirror maybe..." reflected the goblin adding "...who knows perhaps the "reallife" me is just another mask too, as his mind flashed back to Alexandre Dumas's book "...am I just this iron mask given to me at my birth by my maker, or is there a real me behind all this then, if so that is the face that I am looking for here..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 pm

the goblin's heart was like a plant that gets broken in two and flung to the ground, "...two hearts will grow back..." he promised, in fact, he didn't know how many hearts he had by now and he didn't regret having his heart broken, only he regretted not having his heart broken more often

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

the goblin's night was catching up with him but he just wanted one more post before it did, he promised to reach inwards tomorrow, that daily promise to face that slot till the words came to him, or that an image would just return to his mind saying " write me", and there were ghosts of the past too who had to be rested in words, "...simply, I owe it to my life to write about my life..." mused the goblin reminded of his math teacher who said "...I see you have written an answer but you haven't written the process...", so perhaps the goblin was writing the process this time around

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"...perhaps then..." the goblin mused on seeing his posts to date "...it's the very fact that one fits badly into one own existence that makes one all that more aware of it...", at which point Death, sitting on the chair opposite the goblin smoking a cigarette ventured "...too true goblin, most people wake up in their beds before their alarm clock goes off, they note how much time is left before that clock will ring and then choose between "sleeping on" or "staying awake", in the warm comfort, only that the real truth is that the alarm clock can go off at any moment...", "...true but what do you suggest then..." asked the goblin curiously, "...nothing really, depends on the individual I guess, how about you goblin, would you "sleep on" or "stay awake"..." but the goblin couldn't answer or at least he couldn't find the right answer, so Death simply grew a smile again saying "...well I suppose goblin if you could actually answer that question your alarm clock would have gone off by now..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayf Udeen
Sane
Sane

Music style : .
Favourite Band : .
Religious View : Muslim
Political view : .

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

Triple posting [or more, I didn't check] doesn't make your winning anymore definite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

Shocked Dan loves reading his posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Sayf Udeen wrote:
Triple posting [or more, I didn't check] doesn't make your winning anymore definite.

no, in fact the goblin noted that, if anything, his multiposting made his losing more definite, since the score was always the same, saying "...don't count other people's posts, don't care who has or hasn't posted too, think about what matters most here "what in your life is worth posting" and go with that..." but the goblin often saw this thread more as a journey to self, somehow knowing that it was through making many posts that the type of person one was showed, adding "...each to his own journey then..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm

AngelMutley wrote:
Shocked Dan loves reading his posts!

the goblin thanked Dan then, saying "...I will make you a promise, "anyone who posts here constantly for six months will notice the change in themselves..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 pm

the goblin picks up the ringing phone and says his usual "...Bond(pause), James Bond...", "...ah pups, still that old line then, well we haven't changed, guess life can't change us then..." said the goblin's own voice back at him from the other end of the line only that is was him as he had been in his youth, it continued "... anyway I can hear that I lived, so do I marry then and have children, what do I become of myself...", "...well now..." said the older goblin somewhat used to this sort of thing "...well yes I suppose, all that, you throw away all your youthful freedoms willynilly for some trappings of family life and those trinkets of the moneygod, you' ll be basically happy but won't quite fit into your own life it seems, mind you, I wonder who ever neatly fits into growing older...", "...cool, any advice then for my future, pups..." asked the youthful goblin thinking the question would please rather than actually wanting to listen, "...if you don't live your life at surface level, I will be proud of you I guess..." the goblin replied knowing he was wasting his breath, "...sure pups, you take care of myself then, ciou..." as they closed the conversation and put their phones down somehow neither really understood the other but they never had

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

the goblin knew that he could force himself to stop posting on these "last post" threads but by now he couldn't stop thinking in terms of things "worth posting" and the goblin also understood that whatever he found "worth posting" usually became just that more precise to him in committing it to text on "last post" threads, ah but often it was the opposite for him too, in that at times the goblin arrived here with nothing at all "worth posting" only to surprise himself by what he had thought up on the spot in reply to someone, "...posting is like dancing, at times one slips into a trance..." explained the goblin continuing "...while other times, one is 100% here, stupid to think which is better when one can have the best of both worlds..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 pm

the goblin was thinking why, when one just wants a decent meaningful picture about something on photobucket, one had to wade through a billion pictures of mundane moronic family snaps, "...I mean one types in "the four horses, death and destruction, please" and sure enough up crops up yet more of those photos of new born babies, people straight out of Eastenders, and pets..." lamented the goblin as he slowly climbs his way through them again

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 pm

morning and the goblin is not quite ready for the clear cold crispness that awaits him outside, for first there is the getting up to do right "...morning narrator, you're up early what's the plan for today..." asked the goblin only then remembering his need for a pick'me'up coffee, the narrator then mentioned breakfast, a bath and hitting his inbox all to the sound of some television news "...sounds good, any other distractions then, we don't want to become too sane too quickly..." felt the goblin who could just about glimpse the great metropolis through the curtain window of the room that he now walked up to saying "...no I am not ready, your minion still wants his distractions..." as he firmly pulls the curtains together tight

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm

today the mountains are beautiful, the German woman who sells the paintings outside the ticket office of the Aiguille du Midi cable car, relates to the goblin how she had worked into the night translating for the rescue groups, those both Austrian and Swiss, who were comforting the families of those lost mountaineers who hopes were now fading over the avalanche the night before, she continued, telling the goblin how theAiguille du Tacul is known as dangerous even if it is the best way to the summit of Mont Blanc, how the mountaineers were all experienced, how they had done everything that they should have done, could have done, etc., and yet without reason the icepack chose that moment in the very early morning to break free start not so much an avalanche of snow that is, so much as a landslide of hard glacier ice that had swept those directly in its path down burying them in the gaps of the glacier below, still now their rescue beacons registered on the radar though the rescue teams who couldn't go there knowing no one could survive such a fall and that it was too dangerous to rescue someone from there anyway, looking across at the mountain now from the bistro here, somehow the goblin felt that Mont Blanc had demanded a toll on man again, that the mountain would do what the mountain had to regardless, but that man too would still risk the journey to the summit, it's just both had their needs like this it seemed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fleamailman
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 pm

the goblin welcomed those who welcomed him, simply saying "...what I post into my posts is what I get out of them, yes but also they are a reflection of myself, perhaps all posts reflect their poster in that way...", and with that thought the goblin's mind went back to a picture in the London's National Gallery where a well painted portrait of a man is looking down at one with the caption "if you have nothing better than silence, remain silent", yet the goblin hated that caption, "...how will I even know if I had something better than silence if I remained silent..." asked the goblin to the man in the portrait

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch
Sane
Sane

Music style : American Country
Favourite Band : Carpenters and The Corrs
Religious View : Witchcraft
Political view : Liberal

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 pm

panties
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top