UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

opinions, please

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

Music style : Varies From Classical to Metal
Favourite Band : Elvis/Rolling Stones
Religious View : Spiritualist
Political view : Free for all!

opinions, please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

At the same time, promotion always creates awareness
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Girl_Anachronism
Sane
Sane
Girl_Anachronism

Music style : Varies From Classical to Metal
Favourite Band : Elvis/Rolling Stones
Religious View : Spiritualist
Political view : Free for all!

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witch
Sane
Sane

Music style : American Country
Favourite Band : Carpenters and The Corrs
Religious View : Witchcraft
Political view : Liberal

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Nuthouse Orderly wrote:
Its making it more common though, thats the step thats being hesitantly taken...

Maybe one day, in a perfect world, where the asshole school bullies, bigots, and the rest, start getting shot at birth, then kids brought up in out of the norm situations will have a much easier life...or better yet, things out of the norm wont be out of the norm at all, it will be considered norm...

Until then though, its a case of how it will effect the child to me, and school years are hard enough for some children, without being considered outcasts because they have two dads, or two mothers (the latter not being such an issue as it stands in todays world)

shrug
about forty years ago a child would have been harassed at school for being from a single parent family.
A society simply can't wait for its members to become more open minded, it becomes more opened minded because it is challenged.

your sub title states 'where diversity is smiled upon' children come from so many diverse backgrounds, if its not allowed because they may be bullied, then the bigots win.
If a same sex couple wish to adopt or have children its done with the trust that they won't be naive enough to think that there won't be any problems and that they will have the strength to cope with problems as a family which in turn will install an inner strength into the child that will make him or her an amazing adult.
If you think about it isn't that all that we ask from any parents?
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Of course, I hope it works out for them, I just can't see humans becoming decent enough to let it any time soon.
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

To quote a Slipknot song, People = Shit grin
Back to top Go down
Witch
Sane
Sane

Music style : American Country
Favourite Band : Carpenters and The Corrs
Religious View : Witchcraft
Political view : Liberal

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Nuthouse Orderly wrote:
Of course, I hope it works out for them, I just can't see humans becoming decent enough to let it any time soon.
it is happening same sex couples are having children.
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 pm

I have a friend who's just had a daughter with her girlfriend and is hoping for another soon.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Witch wrote:
Nuthouse Orderly wrote:
it is happening same sex couples are having children.

Then I stand corrected and I wish them all the best Smile
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 am

theres nothing wrong with same sex couples, a woman whos had a part sex change having a baby. the problem is close minded society doesnt like to accept change or understand that everyone is different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opinions, please   opinions, please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

opinions, please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Bloggers' Corner :: Experiences, Thoughts, and Opinions-
Jump to: