UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marion's Attic via Shortwave International Radio (WBCQ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

Music style : Eclectic
Favourite Band : Too many to name
Religious View : Unassigned
Political view : Independent, liberal leaning

Marion's Attic via Shortwave International Radio (WBCQ) Empty
PostSubject: Marion's Attic via Shortwave International Radio (WBCQ)   Marion's Attic via Shortwave International Radio (WBCQ) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I enjoy listening to this program featuring music recorded on Edison type cylinders and vintage 78 rpm records. On shortwave, one can find a similar program on WWCR but I can't recall the name of the program offhand. I myself own a few cylinders, but mostly I have a collection of very old 78's and enjoy mainly the novelty music I find on them, like from the Happiness Boys, for example.

Interestingly enough, the Happiness Boys were featured on Adventures in Sound, another eclectic music program I enjoy vie KOOP Austin. Along this line I also enjoy BBC Radio 4's "The Music Goes Round", and "Friday Night is Music Night".

I will go so far as to listen to the Proms on BBC. Last year's Proms was a superb winner, producing The First Ever Dr. Who Proms. applaud
Back to top Go down

Marion's Attic via Shortwave International Radio (WBCQ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Entertainment and General Interest Forums :: Music-
Jump to: