UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm getting bored of Facefuck!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

I'm getting bored of Facefuck! Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Most the people on Facebook are twats, lets face it. Me included so I know they are. Sending me spam invites for applications over and over, updating their status' at every thought and feeling they have about anything, even down to simple things like eating a chocolate bar. WTF!?!

why stop there, why not tell us when you're having a dump or your hamster has a dump you silly cunts!!?!? eh!?!?!

But, its a good place to be an arrogant asswipe and still come off smelling like roses with self-claimed saving of the rainforest because you joined a group that says 'if you join now, you save a tree'.
you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me!

WAKE UP, YOU HAVEN'T SAVED A BLADE OF GRASS LET ALONE A FOREST, YOU HAVEN'T FED A CHILD, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT MASSAGE YOUR OWN NAIVETY!!

TWATS!

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!

wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! you frustrate me! shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot mong mong mong mong mong mong mong mong mong die die die die die die die dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me dont lol me psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head dick head slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare moody stare glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 glare 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 frustrated 2 dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh moony moony moony up yours up yours up yours full of shit full of shit full of shit full of shit full of shit full of shit flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse flog the dead horse
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 pm

It feels good to get stuff off my chest you know?
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)
Favourite Band : Incubus. I think.
Religious View : Pagan. Probably.
Political view : None really.

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

I'll tell ya what does my head in, fucking Status Shuffle.
It's wank, the statuses on it are shockingly shite, and what's worse is PEOPLE COMMENT ON THOSE STATUSES. frustrated

As Unsane said, it's bad enough having to read about the fact that someone is eating a chocolate bar or about to take a shit or whatever, but at least they are written by the person themself!

Most apps are a bag of shite, I'm constantly ignoring requests to add them. The quiz apps are a load of crap. I don't want any "Council Estate Gifts" , WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Seriously it may as well be called shamelessselfpromotingtwatbook

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

Music style : all kinds
Favourite Band : kings of leon
Religious View : pixies and dragons
Political view : they all should be shot

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:28 pm

i have deleted a few people for their ocd in changing their status every 2 mins and telling us all what they are doing,where they are going.no fucking need.next step is to delete the annoying fucker who sends me 100 notifications for all kinds of apps every fucking day.bitch. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

KILL THE BITCH!

psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

Music style : Most stuff, but especially metal & drum n bass. Oh and 80s cheese :0)

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

I have found loads of old school, work and pub/club friends on there, so I do like it for that. And its a freaking easy way to keep in touch with family.
But I have to admit, the last week or so, I can't be very arsed with it.
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

facebook bores me like most of the people on there who have nothing interesting to say.im sick of all the changes,people moaning about all the changes and sending me group invites on how to get the old facebook back.i dont care!changes happen,get used to it.as for the bitch,her friends list is going down lol shoot
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm

AngelMutley wrote:
I have found loads of old school, work and pub/club friends on there, so I do like it for that. And its a freaking easy way to keep in touch with family.
But I have to admit, the last week or so, I can't be very arsed with it.

I'm sorry, this thread is for cursing facefuck only.

Very Happy

I have highlighted and underlined the proper manner in which to tackle this topic.

hmph!
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Fuck having my own opinion then pfft!
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 pm

I am now gonna update my FB status to tell every fucka on my list that I am drinking coffee and in approximately 15 and a half minutes, I shall be taking a piss.

It's a shame you aren't on my friends list to enjoy it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm

dont forget to let everyone know if you have a shit yet or not today hehe
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

I shall.
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm

full of shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

bop bop
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Sane
Sane
AngelMutley

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts
Admin
queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

applaud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting bored of Facefuck!   I'm getting bored of Facefuck! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting bored of Facefuck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!  :: Unsane Randomness :: The Creche-
Jump to: