UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+3
queen of hearts
Freakshow
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

Music style : Your text here
Favourite Band : Your text here
Religious View : Your text here
Political view : Your text here

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:32 am

Quote :
The person above me posted last in January 2010. It is now December 2010. I win.

"...ah now, it's not my habit to post against myself, so I guess I was winning here all that time then..." replied the goblin who more truthfully fell asleep whenever someone didn't keep him awake, adding "...give up humans, simply you know full well that there can only be one goblin at the end this now...", in fact, even the goblin's christmas day hangover didn't stop him posting now, adding "...nice to see you still here clara, and I look forward to reading your posts then ..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 BushSpeechCongressSept20
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

Music style : Eclectic
Favourite Band : Too many to name
Religious View : Unassigned
Political view : Independent, liberal leaning

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 am

You've got this damn thread set to email notify you when somebody posts, huh. If it wasn't for that you'd forget it for another couple years, betcha. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:05 pm

("...MYAHAHAHAHA..." went the goblin now, adding "...quite right, and you are very brave to continue here, but I will match you post for post mortal...", in fact, as long as the goblin was last poster what else mattered, adding "...it ends when I win this...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Are you ever going to give up...?

"...is there really ever any choice about it I wonder, so yes, one can give up for a while, but life continues, and the slot is still there of course, waiting for ones post that is, the clock too, ticks on, chipping away those remaining moments now, simply the tally will only catch up with one and flay ones conscience for ones delusion of escape here..." replied the goblin, adding "...besides, at one point or another, one stops posting for others, or as a game with friends then, as simply the slot becomes a mirror of ones thoughts and one just posts for real to find them, though it doesn't need to be some "last post" thread for that then, it could be any thread for that matter..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Jacknicholson
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am

If/when Freakshow takes this board offline, all bets are off.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 am

Quote :
If/when Freakshow takes this board offline, all bets are off.

"...oh, and this forum could fold too, so you're right then, and that's the reason why one has to think wider than than the context of just one forum each time..." ventured the goblin, explaining "...being across many forums with the same type thread means that if somewhere get closed, or just folds, then all the other forums are continuing then, besides, one reply in a year is not going to make much difference anyway...", at which point the goblin put it another way, "...look, one never knows when one is going to die, only that one will die at some point, so every moment until that point one is winning the unwinable, so here too, I am winning the unwinnable now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Character4-257x450
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 am

Unless you own the board in question. Were this thread on a board that I own, as owner in charge of closing the board, I would automatically win as the last person to post before taking it offline. Or locking it. Whichever comes first. Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote :
Unless you own the board in question. Were this thread on a board that I own, as owner in charge of closing the board, I would automatically win as the last person to post before taking it offline. Or locking it. Whichever comes first.

"...agreed, if one cheats one can win in that way, but winning this game without cheating is a reflection of self is it not..." replied the goblin, adding "...so posting has to be winning against someone now, whereas locking the thread is actually winning against no one here...", in fact, the game would just continue elsewhere, where the forum would have one game less to play too, and the party would be over so to speak

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 3381489929_f3663f4915

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 am

Freakshow isn't me; Freakshow isn't you. Freakshow isn't any other participant in this thread. Freakshow is simply the owner, so it's NOT cheating.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Quote :
Freakshow isn't me; Freakshow isn't you. Freakshow isn't any other participant in this thread. Freakshow is simply the owner, so it's NOT cheating.

"...rain stops play doesn't mean that the weather has won here, it merely means that the game continues elsewhere..." repeated the goblin who, being anonymous, had nothing to prove nor anything to defend on the internet, adding "...just that it will continue while it does and I will continue with it, but that too was life wasn't it, something that is when one is, simply to live is to win is it not., where it too, cannot be won forever but it can be while it can..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Death
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Definitely goblins afoot because everywhere else on this board, except in this thread, the spammers have had lots of postings last.

Spammer goblins win.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am

("...not my style..." replied the goblin called back to here now, adding "...perhaps they know that there one only be one goblin at the end of this...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
nice pic, pinches it

"...all that I have is everyone's..." replied the goblin, who in his turn had pinched it from somewhere else, saying "...ah, but such is the bounty of our forays into forumland yonder is it not...", which admittedly was easier, than his facing that other question of "alright then, so which forum has banned me today I wonder", "...ah but one only fails when one ever gives up..." replied the goblin, adding "...so any post is a win of sorts, whereas to keep on posting across till the end is a triumph..." in fact, the goblin often wondered if he wasn't posting more for the pleasure of his ghosts in his head, than for any potential reader around him now, concluding "...well yes, those readers are ok I suppose, but they do come and go somewhat, whereas my ghosts, well now, their apparitions can be relied on..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 LawrenceofArabia
83 135 1205
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:14 am

None of the spammer goblins here are named "Lawrence".
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 am

Between 4:15pm and now ( a whole 6 hours & 15 minutes), you've had a chance to respond and you didn't. BWAHAHAHA!! I finally win. Any posts beyond this point are for naught. Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 am

("...you win while your winning..." replied the goblin, adding "...only that life continues after one, so I tend to think of it as winning the unwinnable where if one knows that it's futile yet still continues, then that shows one's indomitable spirit perhaps...", in fact, the goblin wondered why after all these months Clara had posted, but either way he would continue while she did)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
The Young woman stared at the goblin,"Goblin, If you don't mind me asking... What do you dream of..? What do you wish for...? Why do you wish for it...? Why do you dream of it...?"

"...ah now, in short, you're asking me the "whats", the "whys" and the "eventualities" too, of all this posting now..." mused the goblin, continuing "...and yet, I remain anonymous throughout so it can't be fame or fortune, so instead those concepts of "to create an enduring persona for my old age", or "to know oneself by what one posts", or even "to be known anonymously" might all be true enough in themselves, yes, but they have little, if any, actual barring on my real motivation, of this journey to self here, that has me walking its path in these posts now, and that is all that it will ever be for me, just a journey to self then, or a simply force of habit now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 IrinaTodorova-1
84 138 1217
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 pm

repost from elsewhere, explaining ho the goblin's saw it then

the goblin simply repeated that forums were like venues here, that is, if one walked down broadway or across soho for that matter, one saw was many different venues types like "opera" "ballet" "drama" "musicial" "fringe" to name a few, "...look, in the end, there is only ones "content" and this internet here, that's all, the venues are unto themselves, impermanent at best, at worst distracting you with pointless side plots between them, but you need them, because a livewriter has to repost across venues, accepting rejection as win/win then, feeding off the "content" of other posters too, yes, but then creating and polishing his own "content" though reposting...", so perhaps the difference between a normal poster and a livewriter was in this reposting then, that simply the posts were kept alive by their reposting, not just posted once, forgotten and left to fade away somewhere like most people's posts are

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 38562_24506_f7a8d0c7a2_p
85 139 1224
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

an admin uses last post

it is super effective.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...well, I am still looking for new sites now, the trouble is that most forum titles in the search box have so little to do with forum itself, so half the writer's sites are "anything but", for example I got banned from, whops can't remember its name, yesterday because my writing style was in total contradiction to the others there, who hadn't, by looks of things, actually written anything there at all, and yes, sometimes it narks me to be banned, because their might have been budding talent, but this time, as with about three other places this week, it actually felt quite win/win where one even felt relieved that they were beyond ones concern now, since I'm not confrontational by nature..." said the goblin, where elsewhere, he himself had simply unclicked the subscribe to box of those forums he had passed up on, so basically it just boiled down to a minimal requirement here of reasonable post rate, a tolerant admin, and some "content", "...so full marks on this forum then..." mentioned the goblin, who had somehow wished that he could just type into the search box something like "lively and experimental, tolerant forum for old farts, please", but no, one had to wade through this wad of "dead losses and bans" to find even a forum that hadn't seen the posts before, after all, all the ongoing editing still had to be done somewhere, "...so much for your "forum dating" experience goblin..." went the voices in the background now

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Alcohol_hangover1
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Everybody knows that the sysgod always wins.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
but why

"...for one's journey to self then..." replied the goblin "...for even one's greatest effort cannot hold back the snow that will cover your tracks here, oh they're left for providence perhaps, but there's no guaranty that providence will ever wish to keep them however perfect those tracks might be...", the goblin stopped, reflected, and then added "...no, one writes for oneself here, as oneself too...", simply, the goblin, from his being anonymous, somehow knew that all his posts were, in effect, dead by the time he hit the "post" button, and yet his journey to self remained, where that alone, for all his posting, or for his not posting, remained as something constant in the chaos of the unpredictable

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Stop_time_III_by_vimark-1
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Heh. So desperate to win this thread that you have resorted to reposting stuff. Hey Freakshow, is that cheating?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm

("...no, I'm just editing my posts as I go along..." replied the goblin, adding "...so why this sudden interest in this thread that had slept for months...")

repost from elsewhere, the path of livewriting

"...beautiful post, such raw talent too..." said the goblin feeling he should open up a bit more, adding "...and if there's one thing I like it's the way raw talent feeds me..." in fact, the goblin felt that there could be livewriters here, so he just explained it again, saying "...whereas a poster posts, a livewriter reposts, but never the same post twice on the forum, so there's a natural progression here, starting the moment one does a post that one wants to keep, meaning that one stores it somewhere, where perhaps one might then want to add a picture to illustrate it, and then one might with to share it elsewhere perhaps, or to edit it while sharing that is, so one posts the post on another forum anew, and then when that forum has seen all your previous works, one turns up at yet another forum, and then another after that too, on until one finally meets someone else on forumland, who just explains it by telling one what one had guessed all along, that it was just a natural progression here, that moreover, one hadn't been alone in doing it, that there were many livewriters out there by now, yes those who wrote in posts and roamed forumland to do it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Timthumbphp
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm

You've got competition, and you've never let it sleep. Razz XD
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm

("...nah, I doubt you'll last the course..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...you understand this situation all too well then..." mentioned the goblin now, in fact, the goblin seemed to experience two worlds at this point, one that of his direct family in geneva where he was ever responsible, and the other one of his parents in this dartmoor village, where he wasn't responsible it seems, only effected by it, "...somehow the house, with its wind and rain, has a distinct sound to it, the birds too, call differently here, the water tastes different, perhaps even the hardness of the bed then, all then, contributes to a feeling of a distinct different world within an old house's orbit perhaps, but I know me too well now, for when dad goes, I will never return to spoil this memory, I won't want to know how it's changes afterwards, for I bury my past within me always, no facebook here, and so, dad, in asking me to sprinkle mum's ashes in summer in the sea at felixstowe ferry, as is our family's way of doing these things, has asked me to break a ghost that I've not seen in thirty years now, replacing it with its new ghost then...", somehow the goblin just was reminded here, of those natives americans, who, at some time of great importance, broke a small bronze figurine to mark the moment perhaps, perhaps too, rooted in human sacrifice then, understandable now, saying "...anyway, I will do sprinkle those ashes, this ritual is mine, and mine alone, and just for once it doesn't need to be done "right", oh no, it just needs to be done "felt"..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 3279458-3-birthday-boy-with-compani
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

We're on course 10 now and I've outlasted everybody else. Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

("...no, I'm not trying to win against you, only keep you company, I mean what would be the point in winning if the result is no more posts..." puzzled the goblin rubbing his chin)

repost from elsewhere, the "Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers" thread

"...the goblin fears equally the US citizenship would not be in position to stand up for itself here, one need look no further that the how the real power had been taken from its people at this point by its own corporations, where politicians land great jobs after implementing policies detrimental to the health and safety of its citizens, and where environmental issues again for the sake of corporate america again, fly in face of the wishes of its people too..." mentioned the goblin, who thought the UN as the wizard of OZ, yes, but who also knew full well, the little mr jo average has almost no say in american politics now, adding "...simply if america takes over its internet as you wish don't expect it to remain free of cost, for even now they are lobbying for just that, sorry I love america, and we know that the politicians control well the hearts and minds of its people here, ah but, we are not so naive as to not know who controls the hearts and minds of those politicians, no they might retire from politics then, but where to I wonder if not straight into the awaiting arms corporate america then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 The_promised_land_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next