UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSANE CULTURE - WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE!

Granting asylum to the insane since we could be bothered to start the forum...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+3
queen of hearts
Freakshow
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

Music style : Eclectic
Favourite Band : Too many to name
Religious View : Unassigned
Political view : Independent, liberal leaning

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh, lemme get this straight--you're part of the Chinese Occupy White House movement. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

Music style : Your text here
Favourite Band : Your text here
Religious View : Your text here
Political view : Your text here

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:20 pm

repost form elsewhere

Quote :
is there a place one belongs

"...no, there is only ever this forumland, so wherever one goes, it's still only "oneself on forumland somewhere" for the forums in themselves have no separate existence, they start up and fold like so many trees in a forest, simply they are the meeting places of those personas nestle with their branches, so whether it's here, there, or wherever for that matter, the forum like a tree is just there, and instead one must look to one's persona and the security of one's posts too..." ventured the goblin, trying to bridge his feelings, adding "...so why do most adults hide behind a persona like this, where most youths display all their personal details in full view, could it be that the less someone is known, the more honest they can be, so perhaps too, it boils down to a choice between one's honest interior or one's facebook exterior, adding "...so in reply, I guess my persona belongs to forumland, but often it is more me that my dailylife mask is..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 7f9028df-10f2-4376-ae26-f21136780a30-1
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:16 am

anybody still alive?
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:02 am

Talking to yourself, huh. Razz XD
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:52 am

repost from elsewhere

“...just that the television is yet another direct theft of time goblin, whereas cigarettes are an indirect one...” mentioned the witchdoctor who always seemed to smile when explaining something, then continuing “...you see goblin, imagine you're spending one minute a day on something from the age of 20 right up till one is 60 years old, well more or less all one's working years then, well now goblin, do you know how much time that equates to here...” the witchdoctor broke into a soft slow laugh then continued “...just over ten days goblin, now imagine too, all those people who watch television for at least three hours a day then, where most people are watching television from the age of five too, and a lot more than three hours at a time I guess, so how much time goblin would you equate that to now goblin...”, the goblin just listened in, strangely he always liked the witchdoctor's logical ways, so the witchdoctor continued on, saying “...well now, that's at least four and a half years, simply one has lost that time to one's television set, or in commuting to and from work, or in whichever other habit one applies one's time to now, direct thieves goblin...”, “...yes but how could that possibly be worse than those cigarettes that kill you so horribly in a painful death, and at such a cost too...”, “...agreed there goblin, but we're neither talking about one's health nor one's wealth here, instead we're merely talking about the difference between losing time directly or indirectly, in that those cigarettes shorten one's life in the end, but no, the television together with those other habits too steal your time when you actually do them, I mean imagine if you were then run over by a bus upon your 60th birthday, whether you had smoked or not would have lost you no time whatsoever, whereas the time stolen at source is already lost before you reach a retirement is my point here goblin..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 DSC00420
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

repost from elsewhere, another "last post" thread

Quote :
I win now

"...capital, if I may use such a term here..." replied the goblin, continuing "...but do win this game in style then, and post against me if you like, ah but at some point evolve beyond that to post against yourself too, remember writers don't need a reason to write, they just do, whereas most people don't need a reason to write either yet they just don't, so where is your pen human while life's beauty surrounds you still, win with writing style is all I'm saying..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Alone-6
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Music style : Drum 'n' bass
Favourite Band : Korn
Religious View : Pagan
Political view : To think for yourself you must question authority

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:55 pm

fleamailman you are still alive! LOL Clara, now we have 3...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 pm

("...you only had to reply to call me, the notifications call me back..." smiled the goblin ever knowing his price then, before adding "...I'll elsewhere when no one posts to my thread here, would that be fair then...", whereupon he posted his next)

repost from elsewhere, the "how old are you" thread

"...well now, I seem to remember that I was much older before..." mentioned the goblin casually enough, continuing "...but that was when I was trying to write perfectly, and carrying the weight of my years around my neck too, so I just dropped it understanding that all this was just a virtual reality anyway, and what's another name for virtual reality humans, yes you've guessed it right, fiction, it's all fiction across forumland, where in fact all that is ever here are just these words upon your screen, something that you then interpret into a reality of me, but nothing we can say to each other can prove it now, for in truth we're just anonymous...", simply the goblin was pointing out that the choice concerning one's persona on forumland was ever one of an aging wendy or of an ageless peter pan, smiling "...so why have that which one can't prove, ah no, no dailylife mask here please, for who needs those unprovables upon forumland anyway..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 500full-finding-neverland-screenshot
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:36 pm

repost from elsewhere

upon returning home the goblin invariably puts the television on without paying much attention to it, merely the room seems too unnerving without some distraction within it, saying “...so it's this same silent stillness is that causes that unease one feels towards the realm of death, where the undertaker is ever so quiet, still, slow, and deeply in earnest towards one, so the room feels all too in earnest towards one perhaps, all silent, unnerving in its quietness even, where this television is like a pet that offers one distraction and company, one is comforted by both its connection and its distraction too...”, a sip of coffee and then the goblin just continued “...so you humans by your very nature now always seem to seek those signs of life, such as sounds, movements, distractions, etc., though those that are not the higher realms of death nor of one's maker perhaps, but you tell me what anyone does when they want to concentrate upon something, seeking an earnest depth or connection even, well yes, off goes the television for that depth there...”, in fact, the goblin knew that the weakness of human nature was its inability to forgo the comfort of distraction for long

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Empty-room-rusrick
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 pm

By golly, he's still alive!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

(the notification hadn't come through though the goblin thanked Clara, saying "...very much so, you only have to google my username to see that it is such...")

repost from elsewhere, the "what's your mood" thread

"...my mood is observant today..." replied the goblin sitting across from a mother and son couple, with her being older and his being younger than the goblin here, in fact, it all reminded the goblin of a time before when he too would often take his senile old mother up to the village in the morning's cake and coffee, save that difference here was that the mother in front of him seemed quite compus mentis where only a shivering hand actually gave the game away, somehow the voice in the back of the goblin's mind, was saying "...look, surely you can't ever wish this upon your children goblin, so your homework is to recognize the first signs, figure out its time-frame and have a painless solution ready, just let yourself go without letting on goblin that's all, it's no one decision bar yours though decide you must when the time comes..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Article-1058890-00494EDE00000258-331_468x328
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:25 pm

As for me, I'm back in the mood to respond. Razz XD
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 pm

("...so which topic would interest you..." inquired the goblin always one to reply)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Hey, fleamailman, I have a question for you. How much time did you invest in this thread?

"...very little..." replied the goblin, explaining "...the reposts are simply air/edit/backup now, where each time I repost something it gets feedback, while I get to edit it too, and where it becomes a backup should something happen to the original...", yet nothing actually mattered by it, in that he was anonymous and had been banned and so many times with his threads/posts erased so many times too, that he had arrived at an understanding now, a madness perhaps, that it was not so much what resulted form posting as gaining the ability to do post in itself that counted, saying "...think of this as the reader seeing the footprints of a creature that the author sees, the author writes hoping that his pen will capture the contours of the creature knowing that the creature is never caught by it, just it's that practice of capturing that the author is trying to perfect within himself each time...", and that was all it ever was he supposed, yet that all was everything too

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 1299386666763
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:35 am

Psychedelic cat is apt accessory to psychedelic essay, each ornaments the other in equal measure. Ornamental essay with ornamental cat.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:08 am

("...yes, the hardest part is the picture, for the words I can hew into that which I seek but the picture has to be found where often I know it's the wrong picture but am stuck with it till the right one appears..." mentioned the goblin a short while before he was off to work in a warmth that forewarned the sweltering heat of midday, adding "...at least I'll be working up in the alps today, not that it'll be cool though...")

repost from elsewhere, another welcome on a writer's forum

"...welcome to here then..." went the goblin feeling that a slight explanation, of what was going on, might help others equally afflicted by writing, and/or sane people too, to better understand writing and moreover what writers are actually experiencing while writing, explaining "...well, at its simplest, there's a fungus in south america which turns a normal ant into a zombie ant, where in practice instead of that ant doing whatever normal ants do, the infected zombie ant becomes somehow different and then starts of feel the need to climb up the stork to a leaf where at its top it bites the stork fixing itself tightly till finally that which was in its mind makes its way out into the air to infect anew...", meaning perhaps too, that the writer in his turn increasingly feels the need to fix himself to the chair till finally he too releases that which was in his mind out across the ether here, where others then become infected by it...", in fact, the goblin understood it all too clearly now but he couldn't actually stop himself, saying "...I suppose the real question is which ant one is where the end for both ants is the same...", and with that the goblin called for the forum doors to be flung wide open to allow yet one more abide within it recesses, saying "...now you will stay for tea won't you, for all are welcome here where we do so lavish much attention on those whom we find interesting..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Mind-espiritualista-picasaweb

Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Thus with insatiable appetite, goblins just keep gobblin'. Razz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:31 pm

("...I feed to read..." replied the goblin now, adding "...where most of my final posts started out as a reply to someone somewhere, though I get banned and cold shouldered often enough, only to be expected if one has an agenda, yet when that happens is where I am released to find somewhere else that is more accommodating like here perhaps...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Hmm, you make a valid point. I mean I get why not to share or rather to share anonymously. That keeps both sides for the spectrum honest and real. Do you not have bigger literary goals for yourself though? I understand if you write because you have to. It is my passion and I have a necessary need to do so. Some others write because its simply their hobby and they hope to get lucky on the market one day. Do you have other creative avenues that you work on?

"...perhaps you've noticed that forum readership is now outpacing both ebook and blog readership too..." replied the goblin, continuing "...where also it is just beyond the control and that manipulation of those publishers there, moreover, most writers with all their attention firmly focused upon their bookwriting, haven't noticed that their readers are here wanting this interaction offered by livewriting or writing in posts then, so now, all you have to do is just become known by your posts xxxxx, like banski did with his graffiti, yet even today he remains anonymously famous...", in fact, a few years back the goblin was the only one doing toying with this concept of livewriting, trying it out, whereas today this livewriting scene, or whatever one cares to call it, is done by many, and that the livewriters steal the show on each forum they appear on, adding "...perhaps if you google my usename the idea might become clearer, merely one's usernane is authorname, something like forum/venue thread/stage and persona/act, where already my readership at some venues is far greater per day than any ebook or blog would have ever offered me before, in short to post is publish where forum readership is for real too, not that I'm trying to corrupt you or anything MYAHAHAHA..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Sem+t%C3%ADtulo

Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Gravy with that?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:31 pm

("...the source of your choice..." suggested the goblin wondering what interested Clara then, adding "...so now, what are your views upon how the world is shaping into...")

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

"...well, usual stuff..." started the goblin, continuing "...the captain has asked me to fetch the laundry from the cleaners and to buy toilet paper too, but the bistro was on the way so I'm pondering it all over in my mind to a coffee knowing that as much as her laundry and that toilet paper were of dire consequence to the tranquillity of one's domestic bliss, first I felt that I really ought to rescue forumland from all those trolls of their forum, the writertypes for theirs too, and from mommies elsewhere again, yes it's a thankless task I know but I suppose someone has to do it, yet I imagine that you do see just how dysfunctional all these forums become when their members upon them are just left to their own devices..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Tumblr_lwbggcaFaB1qz51dto1_500
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:20 pm

repost from elsewhere, from the "how vivid are your dearms" thread

well the goblin's dreams were vivid to the extreme, yet he took no pleasure in them for that reason now, ah no, it was as if they were a culmination of everything that he had suppressed during his pressing day, saying "...like something swept under a safe carpet of self denial till bedtime then, whereupon these ghosts of the past, and present too, would then crawl out from under that carpet on unto this dream stage either to enact or converse their parts for my viewing, just hamlet's uncle claudius watching those actors pouring poison into the ear, oh yes, placing me more like some accused in the court of one's own conscience than as some idle bystander now...", in fact, the goblin didn't have dreams in the normal sense, no instead he had well orchestrated plots with matching sub-plots

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 12495schizophrenia_inner
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:22 pm

repost from elsewhere, new, the "where the buck stops" thread

"...naah, it's more likely to stop at the end of the year..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...those bush administration's tax breaks end this year where in their place mandatory spending cuts kick in, plus the fact that capital gains tax is set to go up 85%, europe is going bankrupt, etc., so all ticks over well with a flood of investors selling stuff before the capital gains tax kicks in, right till after the election but then whoever gets into power lands himself into the worst situation possible, a shortfall and unavoidable inflation probably neatly hidden behind some war...", in fact, the point to note was that the US treasury bonds only offered 1.5% on ten years, so why are they still buying them where absolutely anything else would earn one a better return, why so, because no one knows what is actually sound and what is rotten, such is the level of distrust towards the financial system now, where both gold and silver might be nationalized like they were in 1932, or simply taxed even, so treasury bonds at least spell something that is nationalization proof doesn't it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 2222206_f520
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:24 pm

repost from the "pen name" thread, finished

Quote :
Why would someone want to use a pen name? Are they just worried that they will get super famous and their fans will stalk them? Do they have a weird sounding name? I suppose it could provide an opportunity to use a super cool name like, James Danger McTavish. Do you plan on using one? Why or why not? Just curious.

"..but then again where's the fun of being one's boring real life of whoever one really is, where and when instead one can pluck out form one's imagination something to creates one's persona around upon forumland and beyond even..." remarked the goblin, quickly adding "...so the fun in writing fiction is that it is totally fictional then, where the fun of one's pen name is that one can live out that fiction there, I mean whoever wants to be some hick realbilly upon forumland now...", "...none of them I hope goblin..." voiced the slot in reply while waiting for the goblin to let him gulp while outside the rain just continued unabated since morning time, yes somehow reality seemed somewhat overrated at this point, whereupon the goblin remembered that old line of a song he knew that the truth was out of style

truth is out of style

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 79b274ecb3f648d8c05aa7e16696153f

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Sane
Sane
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:04 am

repost from elsewhere, new, the goth's "last post" thread

Quote :
Do you then believe that in the act of posting, one is bearing one's soul, that you can see the real person? Is it not the case that many people use the internet to be what they aren't in real life? Although maybe you could argue that in doing so, they really are being their real selves.....

"...no, what I understand is simply that if someone posts often enough then the contours of oneself might become clearer by that posting then..." replied the goblin accepting that the external self was ever moulded upon one's circumstances here, in that one was one's age, health, nationality, upbringing, job and marital status, etc., were all facts about oneself, but that one's inner self was evasive as if hidden by all those facts then, so the goblin merely restated that he was not his facebook wall here, and yet, if he wasn't a facebook wall then, then by that understanding, who he really was was just had to be there upon his journey to self in posts across forumland

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Chief1
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:33 am

But the goblin & his fleaman disappeared as of 2009. Must have been 2 cases of the early version of the COVID 19 virus, lo these many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Sane
Sane

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 12:22 am

The goblin done got gobbled up. So close to Halloween, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next